1. It took me ten minutes and one second to complete all the puzzles.
2. There is a nonpartisan state agency in charge of redistricting.
3. The 13th district has 14% Republicans and 86% Democrats. The 14th district has 16% Republicans and 84% Democrats.
4. District 1 is the most even between Republicans and Democrats.
5. The 12th district of North Carolina is the least compact congressional district in the country, allowing Republicans to take more House seats.
6. Five of the thirteen house seats went to Democrats, but Obama won Pennsylvania by five points in 2012.
7. Democrats control District 3, 9, and 13 in Ohio.
8. Ohio's 8th district has 100% Republicans and 0% Democrats.
9. John Boehner represents Ohio's 8th district, so they need to make sure those voters would be voting Republican to support Boehner.
10. Pennsylvania was the most annoying to put back together.